November 17, 2012 Exam Results released - January 2, 2013

a.lesnar

By the way anyone knows how is the result release structured? will we be informed on the Website about the pass rate or pass grade (percentage of correct answers over 100) before to receive the email with result??

nabil1234

I don't want to look insistent, but how can you go through the second option, when me and also other people found the same message (that results are still not disclosed)? thank you
when u be sign in first and then go for registering u will find the same message, but if u go and click register first without being sign in and then will ask u to sign in and after u sign in choose the second choice and will go further to registration page

I don't want to look insistent, but how can you go through the second option, when me and also other people found the same message (that results are still not disclosed)? thank you
i m also getting d same result as all of u,i gave part 1 only,only nabil results r different.......so may b he cleared l1...all congo to him....

nabil1234

there are two ways to get two different results (the message or go to registration page), look, when u be sign in first and then go for registering u will find the same message, but if u go and click register first without being sign in and then will ask u to sign in and after u sign in choose the second choice and will go further to registration page

Here's the thing...Which time zone is GARP declaring that it is January 2nd? As I sit here in the Chicago USA time zone, it is currently 7pm on January 1st, yet somewhere in the world it is January 2nd right now.

bhar

That is for sure, that many issues need to be made as a policy by GARP. Last time I remember that they released the results the previous night itself.

Bhar, I hope they release them tonight -- or at least have the results programmed to dump out this evening given that it is New Year's Day...I can't foresee myself getting to sleep easy in either event...

there are two ways to get two different results (the message or go to registration page), look, when u be sign in first and then go for registering u will find the same message, but if u go and click register first without being sign in and then will ask u to sign in and after u sign in choose the second choice and will go further to registration page
bro i hv tried it and getting d option to sign in both part 1 and 2,not 2 alone may b its a bad indicator,anyways jst few hrs to go..............
any one else getting same result as nabil??

sokal1456

I am so nervous...and the results still are not out. I am getting more and more convinced that I failed every passing minute...

Guys,
I had appeared for Part 2 in November 2012.
Today , I am trying to register for part 2 without logging in , and after being asked to log in, I am directly getting the registration page for the May 2013 exam. The drop down contains the sole option of FRM Part II registration. Is anyone else also getting the same? What could this mean?

a.lesnar

Is anyone getting the same result as nabil? And in any case, will they announce also the percentage grade of correct answers (e.g.70%) before the single result release? Just to prepare myself emotionally...