November 17, 2012 Exam Results released - January 2, 2013

delta123

i have the same issue. I hope it is a bug.

I have the same status. I believe it is a cut-paste bug and should be same for every body. Can someone confirm that they they see Nov instead of May below

Congratulations, you passed the May 2012 FRM® Exam Part I Examination!

On behalf of the Global Association of Risk Professional and GARP's Board of Trustees, congratulations on passing the 2012 FRM Exam Part I and demonstrating your commitment to excellence in financial risk management. Your performance on the FRM Exam indicates that you possess many of the valuable professional skills and analytical capabilities necessary to effectively perform the responsibilities of a financial risk manager.

As a part of our continuing effort to provide feedback to all FRM candidates, please click on the link below on how to access information about your performance relative to all other 2012 FRM Exam Part I candidates who sat for the Exam.

Quartile Results

We encourage you to register for the FRM Exam Part II and to continue on your path to becoming a Certified FRM. Registration for the November 17, 2012 FRM Exam Part II is now open. Please note that you have four years from the date that you passed the FRM Exam Part I to complete and pass the FRM Exam Part II without having to re-enroll in the program and retake the FRM Exam Part I. Click here to register for the FRM Part II Exam.

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
We *think* there is a typo in the email that reads "May 2012," when it should read "November 2012" ... but we are checking with GARP ...

update: the typo should be fixed. If you passed the Nov exam, your status should be accurately reflected

ArbitUP

Just 5 days of studying, and all of the major BT videos later I passed L2 by the skin of my teeth 3,2,3,3,1

2/3 of the way to the Triple Crown, CAIA come on down.

Hend Abuenein

Just 5 days of studying, and all of the major BT videos later I passed L2 by the skin of my teeth 3,2,3,3,1

2/3 of the way to the Triple Crown, CAIA come on down.

You passed on three threes?!
I didn't know that was possible!
I thought you needed 1s & 2s for more than half the scores

Congrats anyway :)