Win prizes for forum participation!!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!! :)

The winners are: @ShaktiRathore and @Jayanthi Sankaran

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!! :)

The winners are:

@Jayanthi Sankaran and @ami44

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for lat week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!!

The winners are:

@Praveen_India and @brianhfield

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you to everyone who participated!

The winners are:

@brianhfield and @ami44 :)

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for last week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!!

The winners are:

@Colin_Edwards and @Juun

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
FANTASTIC participation in the forum this week!!! :cool: It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you to everyone who participated!

The winners are:

@brianhfield and @Robert Paterson :)

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for last week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!! :)

The winners are:

@Matthew Graves and @brianhfield

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for last week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!! :)

The winners are:

@ShaktiRathore and @ami44

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card