Win prizes for forum participation!!

QuantMan2318

Subscriber
Congrats Arka and Thank you so much Nicole!
I would like to have the Amazon gift card please

I would like to point out that this was a pleasant surprise for me, thanks for the encouragement.

Regards
Mani

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for last week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!! Make sure to continue helping others in the forum, pointing out any mistakes or errors that you find in the materials or posting any tips that you think could be helpful to others! When you post these things, you earn a star for our forum participation contest :)

The winners are:

@Jayanthi Sankaran and @Jo_

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:

• $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @Jayanthi Sankaran

Would you also like to redeem your other two $15 winnings? You had one in January and one in February that you did not redeem yet :) Let me know and I will get your Amazon gift card emailed to you today!

Thanks,

Nicole

Dr. Jayanthi Sankaran

Hi Nicole,

Yes I would like to redeem the two $15 winnings in January and February together with today's winning. You can email the Amazon gift card to me today!

Jayanthi

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for last week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!! :)

The winners are:

@Jayanthi Sankaran and @Rolme

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for last week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!! :)

The winners are:

@Jayanthi Sankaran and @S666

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

S666

Subscriber
Hi Nicole,

That's very kind of you to select me, I wasn't even aware that you guys did this!

If possible I would very much like to select the Amazon voucher...I'll put it towards a couple of finance books I've been looking to purchase.

Do you need any further details from me?

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
@S666

You are very welcome! If you read the original post of this thread, it explains how you can receive stars toward our weekly forum participation contest. At the end of the week, we randomly select two winners out of our list of stars with a random selection program online. I don't need any further details from you unless you would like to use a different email address than the one we have on file on your BT account. Let me know if you want us to use a different email address, and I will be happy to email your Amazon gift card tomorrow :)

Thank you,

Nicole