Win prizes for forum participation!!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation this past week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
  • Help to answer another member's question
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials
  • Post something that you believe will be helpful to other members
Here are the winners for last week:

@Ashok_Kothavle and @MM360

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • Choose your $15 gift card: https://www.paypal-gifts.com/us/giftcardlist
  • $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card
  • $15 off of your purchase of a Bionic Turtle package
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation this past week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials

@arkabose and @Sergey Vorobyev

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber

@Daniel26 and @bpdulog

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

bpdulog

@Daniel26 and @bpdulog

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Hi Nicole,

I will take an Amazon gift card, thank you!

Daniel26

@Daniel26 and @bpdulog

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Hey Nicole,

that's really nice. Thank you very much :)

I would like to take the Amazon Gift Card as well.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber

@Roberto Hernández and @berrymucho

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Hi @Nicole Seaman, Thank you very much! I didn't know this dynamic existed haha! I think I will let it accrue for now and maybe look for an upgrade sometime soon, but I will definitely let you know.

Thanks a lot!
-Roberto

berrymucho

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Hi Nicole,

Thanks a lot for the nomination, always happy to help! I'll pick the Amazon gift card, thanks!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber

@bpdulog and @gargi.adhikari

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber

@emilioalzamora1 and @vivianscf

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

emilioalzamora1

Hi Nicole,

delighted that I made it again to become a winner of the week even if I was not highly active the forum recently! I do apologise for this wholeheartedly because I owe you both, you and David, so much that I am really trying my best to give sth. back to David and the forum in general.

As always, I would like to go for the Amazon gift card. (You are aware of my mail addy).

Many thanks!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber

@Part 2 Student and @brian.field

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Part 2 Student

@Part 2 Student and @brian.field

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Thank you so much, Nicole! Can I redeem it for $15 Amazon gift card?

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber

@emilioalzamora1 and @brian.field

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade