Exam Feedback FRM Part 2 (November 2014) Exam Feedback

sudssuds

Hard luck mate. Clearly the cut off would have somewhere in the lower fifties. Cos I clearly struggled with more than 25% of questions and could not have got more than 60-65 %( upper range). For me FRM has given a positive surprise.

Quartile results 1-1-1-2-2

frmexam

I passed 31213
David and fellow members - thanks for answering my questions, areas i was doing really well before exam i got 3's. I guess the 1's saved me.
Krenate better luck next time, feel free to message me for any help

King St

mine is 1-1-1-1-1 for level 2. I think I only certain about 40~50% question in the exam20~30% educational guessing (choose between two best choices) and about 20~30% no idea what's going on.

Natalia13

Subscriber
I passed too and very happy. Thanks David and Team for all your materials and help!!
Now I can enjoy the last two months of my pregnancy and instead of frm books read "What to expect in the first year". Haha. Pregnant can do it! :p

Roshan Ramdas

Hi David,

Thanks a million for all your help over the last 9 months. I don't think that I would have ever surpassed the part 1 & 2 FRM challenges without your study material and continuous support.

Thank you again.

Roshan

Neo_GB

Cleared Part 2 with 1-1-1-3-1
Surprised with Risk Mgmt Quartile, since I thought I had answered most Qs correctly, While I wasn't sure about Credit Risk, which I thought had the toughest Qs in the paper.

hamu4ok

Cleared Part 2 with 1-1-1-3-1
Surprised with Risk Mgmt Quartile, since I thought I had answered most Qs correctly, While I wasn't sure about Credit Risk, which I thought had the toughest Qs in the paper.

In my case, 2-1-1-2-1 i passed at 1st quartile for those areas which I covered completely and several times (read all readings, rewatched videos of Bionic Turtle, redo questions, etc), only for those areas which I did not cover completely or skimmed through due to lack of time I scored at 2nd quartile (from Market Risk - copulas, EVT, VAR mapping, component & marginal VARs, etc) and fund management (only watched BT videos mainly)
Thanks to David, without your materials I would not be able to pass it.

JacquesBBB

I passed with the following quantile : 4-1-1-4-4
Don t understand the 4th quantile of the market part, it was the part that I knew the best.
The 1 in the Credit part is also surprising. I guess I collect points because I prepared very carefully the first chapters of the Gregory book.
The 4 in the Risk Management part, even not expected, don't surprise me. The BT material was not enough on my opinion.

Anyway, thank you BT for you help. I started with FRM 2,5 years ago. I failed 2 times the Part 1, trying to pass it without support...
With bionic turtle, I could pass the PART I in May 2014, and the Part II now.

I am really happy.

kevinyuen

Subscriber
Many Congrats to those who passed Part 2.

Do you have any advice you can share for those just found out that they passed Part 1 and will trying Part 2 in a bit? Would you suggest the same studying strategy for Part1 and2 or a slightly tailored approach due to the nature of the material?