Chapter 1. Fundamentals of Probability Practice Question set contains 40 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Describe an event and an event space.
* Describe independent events and mutually exclusive events.
* Explain the difference between independent events and conditionally independent events.
* Calculate the probability of an event for a discrete probability function.
* Define and calculate a conditional probability.
* Distinguish between conditional and unconditional probabilities.
* Explain and apply Bayes’ rule.