Chapter 5. Country Risk Practice Question set contains 29 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Identify sources of country risk.
* Explain how a country’s position in the economic growth life cycle, political risk, legal risk, and economic structure affect its risk exposure.
* Evaluate composite measures of risk that incorporate all major types of country risk.
* Compare instances of sovereign default in both foreign currency debt and local currency debt, and explain common causes of sovereign defaults.
* Describe the consequences of sovereign default.
* Describe factors that influence the level of sovereign default risk; explain and assess how rating agencies measure sovereign default risks.
* Describe characteristics of sovereign credit spreads and sovereign CDS, and compare the use of sovereign spreads to credit ratings.Shop Courses