Chapter 7. Futures Markets Practice Question set contains 35 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Define and describe the key features of a futures contract, including the underlying asset, the contract price and size, trading volume, open interest, delivery, and limits.
* Explain the convergence of futures and spot prices.
* Describe the role of an exchange in futures transactions.
* Explain the differences between a normal and inverted futures market.
* Describe the mechanics of the delivery process and contrast it with cash settlement.
* Evaluate the impact of different trading order types.
* Describe the application of marking to market and hedge accounting for futures.
* Compare and contrast forward and futures contracts.Shop Courses